SECURITY & HIGIENE PROTOCOL
ANEMONA DE MAR
In ANEMONA DE MAR, our priority has always been that the experience of our guests, collaborators and clients is carried out in complete safety within our facilities.
Today, our priority continues, to be taking care of everyone’s health and safety, and for this reason, we have carried out, prepared and implemented a series of new processes so that the experience always remains the best.
We want our club to continue creating emotions and smiles from those who visit us; that our collaborators feel safe sharing the love for their commitment to serve and that our suppliers find in us the security of a beach club that takes care of their guests.
Establish protocols and prevention procedures during daily operations at the beach club.
That this manual is a tool to apply measures of prevention, control, containment and reduction of transmission risks of COVID-19
It is intended to be applied by collaborators, visitors, suppliers, families of collaborators.
- Recommendations for safety and hygiene at home and outside the beach club facilities
GENERAL PROTOCOL ON FACILITIES AND MAINTENANCE
- The facilities have shoe disinfection mats in the guest entrances
- All areas have visible and accessible dispensers with disinfectant gel for guests and collaborators.
- Control of guest flow is maintained in the internal corridors of the facilities to control the entry and exit of guests.
- In areas where queues or waiting times may occur, it has signage to maintain a healthy distance.
- The facilities have infographics of hygiene protocols for guests in:
- Main entrance
- Gift shop
- Hygiene and disinfection products will only be with authorized products, maintaining the company’s sustainable practices
- Inspections of water chlorination application in water tanks are carried out.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR EMPLOYEES
- Employees must enter with clean uniform and attire.
- Daily personal hygiene and trimmed and clean nails will be verified
- At the entrance and exit to the club, the collaborator must carry out shoe disinfection, wear a mask, glasses and carry out hand washing prior to the start of activities..
- Temperature review will be carried out, in case of presenting a temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 ° C, the collaborator will be sent to their home for medical surveillance. Daily registration will be made per collaborator.
- Access or permanence in the facilities will not be allowed in the presence of one or more of the following symptoms: cough, fever, headache, sore throat, runny nose and red eyes.
- Physical greeting is prohibited, maintaining the rules of cordiality and good manners between collaborators and towards the guest.
- The safekeeping of personal objects must be carried out in the assigned areas outside the guest transit area. Each collaborator will have a plastic box with a lid to protect personal belongings that must be disinfected when entering and placing in the assigned area.
OPERATION AND COEXISTENCE
All collaborators must carry out hand washing for 20 seconds after each activity carried out and before starting any tour.
- As a compulsory rule, they must carry out assembly work using glasses and face masks, as well as washing hands for 20 seconds after completing the activity.
- During the day, the use of face masks is mandatory, covering the nose and mouth.
- Collaborators must disinfect surfaces in the path of guests. (bars, tables, handles, logs, seats)
- Each collaborator will be responsible for the disinfection process of their area in charge, for which they must have the sanitization material.
- Personnel food must be consumed in the assigned area, maintaining a healthy distance between collaborators. All food entering the park, must be carried with a container and disinfected prior to entry, to the use of the refrigerator or placed in the kitchen.
- The kitchen must be kept at all times with covered food, objects in place and a sanitized table after use
- At all times the staff must maintain a healthy distance from each other, as well as avoid hand greetings.
- Employees in case of coughing or sneezing, must do so by covering themselves with the forearm. Nasal secretions should be cleaned out of the sight of the guests with toilet paper and this should be disposed of in the assigned container. Subsequently hand washing.
- Spitting or releasing body fluids outdoors is strictly prohibited. In case of sneezing or coughing, it must be according to the guidelines of the label.
- All articles for daily use should be washed and disinfected.
The baskets must be kept clean and without objects foreign to the operation. Containers should be cleaned daily.
Before changing clothes, the collaborator must wash their feet and disinfect footwear .
Footwear should be disinfected and left in one place. Any money that is received must go through disinfection before it is saved.
Collaborators may change uniforms only in assigned areas, disinfecting benches and furniture after use.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR KITCHEN AND BAR
The current applications of NOM 251 and other previously established standards are continued.
Food reception is handled according to established standards and in a designated disinfection area.
Before operation, all work areas in the kitchen are washed and disinfected using biodegradable products authorized for cleaning and disinfection.
Kitchen collaborators use their EPP equipment at all times.
Cleaning and disinfection of trash cans as well as containers used for this purpose.
The kitchen must be kept at all times with covered food, objects in place and a disinfected table after use.
The food preparation tables as well as the utensils that are used are kept clean and disinfected.
The cleaning and disinfection program is carried out twice as frequently and with greater intensity.
Collaborators from outside the kitchen are not allowed at any time of operation.
All utensils used for beverage production are previously washed and disinfected
All glasses are washed and disinfected
All canned products and glass containers are cleaned and disinfected prior to be used or served.
wash floors and furniture with authorized disinfectants
wash hands frequently.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR RESTAURANT
The capacity in the restaurant is reduced to 50% in the opening phase and to 75% in the second stage.
The distance between tables is increased to 1.5 meters.
Tables no larger than 6 guest, however, groups larger than this number may sit together as long as they are traveling in a group
Cleaning and disinfection of tables, chairs, railings, bars, chairs for infants, props and all products and furniture found in the restaurant.
Waiters and busboys make sure that cleaning takes place
The accessories are brought to the table until the food is ready to be served, products such as salt and pepper shakers, napkin holders, etc.
These are disinfected after each use
Menus are disinfected before and after each use.
The service utensils are disinfected and covered with paper napkins in their entirety.
Service bars, easels, and trays are constantly cleaned and disinfected, every 30 minutes or less depending on demand.
At the end of the diner service, all the furniture will be cleaned and disinfected
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR CASHIER AND GUESTS
The cashier disinfects cashier area (bar, box, computer, printers, accessories and collection terminals at the beginning of operations and after serving a guest, your bar.
A general disinfection process must be carried out at least 3 times a day or after each use.
The bar must be free of articles.
Before a transaction in a bank terminal, it must be disinfected after use. When handling cash, must apply disinfectant before storing in the box and disinfect hands at the end of every transaction.
Pens should be kept exclusively for guests in a closed container. After the use of the pen, it must be disinfected and protected in its container.
Guests must comply with the protocols established in the infographics to guarantee their safety and that of the collaborators:
Upon the arrival of the guest, the person in charge of receiving requests the guest to read the infographics of the safety and hygiene protocol for access to the beach club.
The guest performs shoe disinfection on the access mats.
The SESA self-declaration test for acute respiratory infections is applied to each guest.
Temperature reading will be taken of the guests who wish to enter for the tour. Any reading of 38 ° or more will be a case of suspected disease
In case the first reading reflects 38 °, the reading must be repeated.
If the reading is positive, you will be invited to attend with the doctor for review and care.
In case of symptoms of respiratory diseases, the guest is requested to visit the doctor and return to his hotel or boat.
An internal communication code will be established for a suspected case.
Access or stay on the premises will not be allowed in the presence of one or more of the following symptoms: cough, fever, headache, sore throat, runny nose and red eyes.
Guests must keep a healthy distance at least 1.5 meters
Spray disinfectant or disinfectant towel is offered for personal items carried by visitors.
They are invited to inform themselves through the infographic of the safety and hygiene protocols during their visit.
A healthy distance from other families should be kept.
The temperature of the guests entering the establishment will be kept.
Centerpieces or accessories will not be placed until ordered foods are served.
The satisfaction surveys will be carried out by the waiter serving the visitor and once completed they will be deposited in the comment box
The person in charge should carry out hand washing and / or disinfection after each survey.
GUIDES PREVENTION MEASURES PROTOCOL
Guides must supervise at all times that the guest complies with the established guidelines.
In case of non-compliance, a reminder will only be made in a friendly way arguing for everyone’s safety.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR GENERAL AREAS
The palapas in use are at a healthy distance from each other and from other diners.
The palapas are cleaned and disinfected before starting operations and after each use.
Cutlery and accessories will be assembled until food is brought
These are removed and taken to their cleaning zone.
At the end of the use of the palapa, all surfaces must be cleaned and disinfected.
Beds, lounge chairs and umbrellas are called “Station”
These have their healthy distance of 2 meters between each station
They are cleaned and disinfected (with authorized products)
at the beginning of each day before operation and after each use.
Waiters respectfully remind guests of distancing protocols,
guests should be offered gel alcohol before their meals and should apply it to themselves.
The waiters will distance themselves from the guests.
The waiters collect all used plates and glass
At the end of service all stations will be disinfected.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR THE HAMMOCK AREA
- a) The hammock area is limited to 50% and have a healthy minimum distance of between 1.5 meters to 2.0 meters.
- b) The area has an alcohol-based gel dispenser with a minimum of 70 ° to disinfect hands.
- c) The Hammocks will be sprayed with disinfectant after each use and will be washed every 3rd day or daily depending on their use.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR SNORKELING EQUIPMENT
The lifeguard is responsible for keeping the snorkeling equipment clean (and vests, masks, fins and tubes).
- a) These are washed and disinfected with authorized biodegradable products.
- b) The equipment is dried in the sun
- c) They are provided to the client directly by the lifeguard.
- d) Instructions for use are given and it is recommended to keep your healthy distance at sea.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR THE STORE
- a) The vendors must wear a face mask at all times and disinfect their hands when the guest enters.
- b) The exhibition of products will be kept with a minimum of merchandise on display.
- c) Access to the store will be by turns keeping the distance by sections and access by families keeping a healthy distance.
- d) Disinfectant is applied before entering the store
- e) Guests will be asked to take only the item to buy. The seller may help if necessary to show the product. There will be no returns.
) In the case of payments by bank card, the seller must disinfect the used devices.
- g) In the case of use of cash, the seller must disinfect their hands at the end of each sale.
- h) At the exit of the guests the seller must wash hands for 20 seconds
) Disinfectant will be applied to the money received in each transaction.
- j) At the exit of guests, you must disinfect the contact surfaces with guests.
PROTOCOL FOR PREVENTION, SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES FOR RESTROOMS
Being a contact risk area, the controlled income of 4 people will be maintained.
- a) There is a toilet exclusively for collaborators.
- b) Hygiene measures will be increased for all surfaces: knobs, doors, handles, handles, soap dispensers, paper, alcohol, toilets, seats, levers, surfaces, sinks,
urinals, trash cans, mirrors, switches , floors; doubling the cleaning and disinfection frequency.
- c) Frequent disinfection mopping will be performed.
- d) The disinfection process starts from the least dirty areas to the dirtiest ones.
- e) Showers are cleaned every 30 minutes or sooner depending on use
- f) The handles are disinfected frequently and there is a gel disperser.
- g) The cleaning staff must always wear face masks, protective glasses or face shield and gloves.
- h) You must have enough material to exchange and disinfect use cloths for each toilet.
- i) Trash will be removed daily.
- j) All the materials for daily use should be disinfected at the end of the day and safeguarded in the assigned space: sprinklers, broomsticks or sticks, buckets, rags, gloves, cans of liquids, etc.
” A great experience with security
and hygiene for our guests and collaborators,
is our priority ”
THIS PROTOCOL CONTINUES TO BE REVIEWED AND PERMANENTLY UPDATED, THROUGHOUT THIS PANDEMIC, THE REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE AND RELEVANT REPORTS WILL CONTINUE WITH THE PURPOSE OF UPDATING AND IMPLEMENTING THE RELEVANT PREVENTIVE MEASURES.
LÍNEA DIRECTA COVID-19
|800 832 9198